Sunday 24 June 2012

Goodbye Desperate Housewives - An interview with star Dana Delany





I feel really sad that Desperate Housewives is over :( I feel like I grew up with that show. I loved all the scandal and crazy story lines. As well as the constant ''How well do we really know our neighbours?'' dramatic line. Also I think Jesse Metcalf was my first proper TV crush!! The fashion, romance and drama was always addictive. I always watched it with my sisters it was like a religion. Then we would get the box sets and fanatically rewatch them. Oh those were the days! The show was amazing.


I caught up with Dana Delany @ The IFTA's who played the notorious Katherine Mayfair - She looked stunning in a Prada from her own closet and confirmed the big casting rumour from all those years ago...




I questioned her whether character Katharine Mayfair in Desperate Housewives have anything in common, and enquired her favorite drink in an Irish pub -  but most importantly we talked about how Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry had originally begged her to play Bree Van De Camp but she turned him down.


Can you imagine how different the show would have been if Marcia Cross hadn't played Bree???!!!


Click here to listen to the exclusive interview with Dana Delany









xo L


1 comment:

  1. I have found it easier to identify with the characters who verge upon hysteria, who were frightened of life, who were desperate to reach out to another person. But these seemingly fragile people are the strong people really. See the link below for more info.


    #desperate
    www.matreyastudios.com


    ReplyDelete