Tuesday 3 July 2012

I do like Mondays!!!!!!

Yesterday was a really great day. I was the photographer for a photoshoot of the brand Supercreep which was colorful, eccentric and just perfect. I did the make up artistry and interviewed brand creator Lizzie Fitzpatrick who has a very special vision for the brand. I am afraid I cannot give you a sneak preview of any photos just yet but seriously designer Lizzie was our female model accompanied by a male model and they looked amazing in their Supercreep attire. The shoot was very vintage but also had a griffiti theme as the brand is very street style! I can dish all the details this Friday ;)

You can pick up temporary tattoos in Claires Accessories from 4.95 eur.
Yesterday I used some temporary tattoos on my arm, I loved the elegant script and swallow tattoos. I am currently way too chicken to get a real tattoo. It's not the pain but the fear I would fall out of love with it! So I guess my temporary tattoo craze is too test whether my taste stands the test of time.


Sunnies on sale in Urban outfitters to 10 eur
The weather can be ridiculously changeable these days. I am travelling from Dublin to Wexford and vice versa a lot at the moment but I alway try to fling a pair of sunnies in my bag - Just in case! In Ireland these few months we all cling to the prospect of sunshine and summer wear and accessories! I love the rounded John Lennon type sunglasses but oversized. What I like about these nude ones is they blend in with your skin tone so look quite natural but have versatility.
pony necklace from Topshop sale
The Topshop sale excites me mainly due to the slashed prices on accessories! Although sales can be a bit scary. People can get very primal and grabby about what they want or 'need'. I picked up some rings and bangles but what I loved was this pony necklace. I originally thought it was a unicorn (sadly I was mistaken) but I really love it. It's big, chunky, random and bang on trend. Statement Jewellery will also be very popular next season and have a long life span if you care for them.
'Brave' - a must see Summer film
I am very excited to see the new 3D film 'Brave'. I love cute films and this seems to have a very loveable 'Shrek' vibe about it. Also the three red haired children are the cutest things I have ever seen. A reason alone to check it out!

Very excited for this event
I am covering the American Honey fashion show tomorrow and I am eagerly anticipating it. The 4th of July Fashion Parade at 37 Dawson Street is sure to be fantastic. With SoCal brands Haute Hippie, Black Halo, Jeffrey Campbell and more in the "upstairs" store VAT FREE! Loving that. I adore Jeffrey Campbell Shoes since my trip to NY in February. Spot Prizes featuring gorgeous clothes, shoes and much more. I am super happy to attend Independence Day with American Honey!



xo L

No comments:

Post a Comment