Friday 27 July 2012

Two shades of Summer Lips

These are my two lipstick staples. I love them both in equal measure for their vibrancy, consistency and longevity. Both 'Barry m' and 'mac' have fantastic lipstick ranges and since my blog is called Lipstick Gossip I decided to show my favourites....

I know it is very pink but I cannot get enough of this lipstick. It has a very 'paint/tattoo' like texture. If you apply it liberally it would literally last 24 hours. It accentuates your lips making them look fuller and more defined. At just €6.99 in both Superdrug and Boots it is a steal. If you apply a tiny amount on the apples of your cheeks it can look very doll-like.

'Lady Danger' lipstick by mac is a lovely 'daytime' red. It has a coral/red reflective colour and works with the typical Irish cailin skin pallor so you can get more for your money all year round. The lipstick is moisturizing but looks matte for a more polished glam look. I love it for nights out. It is €27 in Brown Thomas and BT2's but lasts a long time. I have had mine for a year and it is still going strong.





xo L

No comments:

Post a Comment