Monday 17 December 2012

† Fashion & News Update ...

I have seen some shoes that I believe need me in their lives. Or vice versa. Prepare to drool.


One thing I saw that amazed me this week was this image. Check out the Paris film premiere for Life of Pi Movie - I want to go to a swim-in-cinema! It looks magical.


In other news Romeo Beckham is the new face of Burberry at the ripe old age of ten! Mammy and Daddy Beckham have fronted huge campaigns for Armani and H & M so I guess it's no surprise that Romeo has been snapped up. 


The lovely folks at the style HQ of Collegetimes.ie interviewed me recently about blogging, fashion and journalism. 



You can click here to check it out!

In closing - to embrace the festive cheer check out my pug Coco rocking his Sultry Santa look!



Happy Holidays! xo


xo L



No comments:

Post a Comment