Sunday 16 December 2012

My photoshoot & interview with miinto.ie!



This is my outfit from my recent interview and photoshoot with award-winning online Irish fashion retailer www.miinto.ie about blogging, personal style and much more. I am loving furry hats this winter! The one I wore for the photoshoot is vintage. They are so warm and will never go out of style. I teamed it with a floral pastel shirt from Topshop and a mod peach minidress ♥ My spanish brogues are from the 1980's - they were my Mam's.

You can check out the interview just click here!


You can 'HYPE' this look on lookbook.nu just click here!


My leather briefcase is from a second- hand store and was a steal at €3! My leather fleeced jacket is Billabong, I picked it up in the flagship store in NYC last February.

Hope you like the look! :)


xo L

No comments:

Post a Comment