Thursday 21 March 2013

I've got news! x

Hello ladies!

This week has been a busy one. Paddy's Day has come and gone and all we are left with are bright green outfits (and emerald green nails to match if you are me) that suddenly don't seem as cute and festive as they did last weekend.. I wore out my beautiful new shoes I got for my birthday.
My beloved Jeffrey Campbells needed a night out. I call them WMD's or weapons of mass destruction -the spikes are so sharp.

Shoes glorious shoes!

I haven't been blogging half as much as I would like to as I have been a busy bee. Being a Journalist continues to have it's trials and triumphs! At the moment I am loving my work. I have been working in radio doing interviews and also writing for magazines and websites. Speaking of magazines I have two bits of news for my  lovely readers -

First up I have been nominated for a 'Best Personal Style' Company Magazine Blog Award! If you would like to vote for me (I would love you forever) you can click here!!

Secondly, the lovely folks at 'Look Magazine' got in touch with me this week and gave me some great news! I featured in Britain's most popular fashion mag 'Look Magazine' twice in February modelling a pin- curl retro look and also street style poker straight hair. The editor contacted me the other day and told me she is a big fan of 'Lipstick Gossip' ! She would like to offer a free 3 month digital subscription not just to me - but one of my lucky readers! I will be holding a competition and the lucky winner will scoop up 3 months of Look Magazine. The giveaway will be hosted early next week!



I was invited to a really cool product launch party today by a London PR company in the Merrion next month that includes pedicures and breakfast - I am so excited. If any of you are looking for something fun and worthwhile to do this Friday there is the 'Angels for Barnardos' fashion show on in Ballsbridge for a great cause that looks unmissable! Tickets are €35. The Dublin Housewives and Fair City cast will be taking to the catwalk and X Factor's Mary Byrne will be performing..



xo L

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Laura, dying to hear about the competition!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for you, not sure if I did it right as it said I was nominating you! But good luck anyway :) xx

    ReplyDelete