Saturday 26 October 2013

Shop my style: tartan pleated skirt!

Yesterday was a really fun day. I had styling work to do and also I went to the Glossybox UK press event in the Dylan Hotel. It was a tea party! I went on a girly date with my friend Ciara from Wildchild Stories. We had a catch up over cocktails in the Hard Rock Cafe in Templebar. I wore the same outfit from day to night but I felt really confident in it - it suited both work and play.
I wore a grungy outfit - I am in lust with my new tartan skirt from No Polka.com! It is flannel, pleated and I feel great in it! Seeing as my school days are behind me it is kind of fun to construct an outfit that is a bit like a trendy school uniform. I wore it with a customised vintage cropped college sweatshirt, gold chains, tights and military boots with the laces messily left open to finish the look. I slicked on my YSL purple lipstick + was ready to go! The tartan skirt also looks cute with a boyfriend blazer, crisp white shirt and teamed with patent brogues also. It is an item that is not only bang on trend but versatile and easy to wear. The trick is layering. The skirt costs €24.
 Shop the tartan skirt here!
xo L

No comments:

Post a Comment