Monday 3 February 2014

Out + About!

My outfit
I had a meeting in Stable Diet Cafe in Wexford town. I wanted to wear an outfit that was smart casual and comfy. The Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday have launched their new website www.evoke.ie. They have asked me to be their 'style queen' for the month of February posting what I am getting up to and what I am wearing each day. I mainly work as a fashion stylist for press and portfolio shoots and also a radio reporter for RTE 2xm. My personal style is playful and usually a lot more colourful! Dressing for the rain and wind can be tedious but the devil is in the details. A smart gilet and oversized leather handbag coordinated with boots can really add a dash of glamour and smarten up an outfit whether for work or play. This bag was a steal at €50 in TK Maxx. It is a treasure trove this time of year. A gust of wind blew as I was in picture mode!


| Paradise print jumper from Bershka | Boots from Aldo | 'Dune' Bag from TK Maxx | leather studded biker gilet from Forever 21 | leggings from River Island

xo 

2 comments:

  1. The gilet and jumper look perfect together :) Well done on your Evoke feature!
    Lucy x
    http://www.shortgirlhighheels.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little leather gilet is lovely! Sounds like you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete