Saturday 18 July 2015

My Summer Day Out in Kildare Village!

It all began with balloons and an edible invite to attend a stylish trip via a private train to Kildare Village.... I made sure to photograph the pink iced biscuit invitation before nibbling away the specifics!
Instagram: @lauramullettstylist
I met my fellow stylists and bloggers amidst the girliest setting imaginable! I made an effort not to be fashionably late for fear of missing the Kildare Village express. There were giant macaroons on the platform and the friendly KV team greeting the assembly of fashion fiends. We all left Houston Station in Dublin toasting pink moët which I personally think is a pretty cool way to kickstart a press trip. There was a lovely atmosphere and everyone was very excited to see each other. My two besties Madeline of Live Blog Repeat and Rebecca of Haute So Fabulous were also invited so we all had such a laugh together on our 'Summer Day Out'. Many of you guys who follow me on snapchat (username: lauramullett23) will have witnessed a lot of the day's excitement first hand!
Instagram: @lauramullettstylist
I was gifted a pretty ribboned pink box that included a Kildare Village voucher, champagne, a cake pop, macaroons, sweets and some discount cards. It's great time to pop out to Kildare Village as with the sales fully fledged it is an opportune time to nab a bargain. 
www.kildarevillage.com
On arrival we pottered over to the VIP Lounge and then me and the girls went exploring! Top Irish illustrator Conor Merriman did an illustration of me while we were in the VIP Lounge which I will treasure. Conor is so talented, he does the sketch within minutes and adds pops of colour to his very distinctive sketching style.
www.kildarevillage.com
My first stop in Kildare Village was 'The Kooples' where I fell irrevocably in love with a sequinned tuxedo blazer. It is even more spectacular than it sounds! It was reduced from €340 to €100 so I bought it in a medium with my voucher. The clean cut structure of 'The Kooples' is why their statement pieces are not only timeless but incredibly chic. My magpie tendencies went in to overdrive as soon as I stepped in to the store.
Instagram: @lauramullettstylist
I popped in to Ted Baker to play dress up after clearing out 'The Kooples'. The sales (particularly on accessories and dresses in Ted Baker) are really good. My muted metallic infatuation continued as I tried on a chic tailored green blazer. On the day I wore Freddy Jeans, lace up heels and a monochrome top. I think a simple outfit like this is ideal when you're trying on blazers and jackets as you can get a clear picture of what is a true investment piece.
Green blazer from Ted Baker
I had such a lovely day in Kildare Village and I want to thank their fabulous PR team for treating us like queens! I look forward to returning before their 50% expansion in November - but truth be told.. with their new Gucci store opening next week it's looking like my return may be a lot sooner! :)

I hope you enjoyed my Kildare Village 'Summer Day Out' blog post! If you want to check out behind the scenes of what we all got up to make sure to watch the video below which shows our adventure!


Until next time,

x



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great message! I really enjoyed reading
    you could be a good writer. Evil Alvzis notes blog and testament
    will finally come back later. I want to support
    keep writing well, have a nice weekend!
    disk drill crack
    windows 8 1 pro crack
    tally erp crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website is fantastic. The colors and theme are fantastic.
    Are you the one who created this website? Please respond as soon as possible because I'd like to start working on my project.
    I'm starting my blog and I'm curious as to where you got this from or what theme you're using.
    Thank you very much!
    soundtoys crack
    replay music crack
    tuxera ntfs crack
    key shot crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your writing skills. Your writing skills are amazing. I also really like your ability to write. Your writing skills have given me a lot of perspective on this subject. I think you're an old blogger.
    spyshelter anti keylogger premium crack
    trillian crack
    comodo cloud scanner crack
    dbpoweramp music converter crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I have shared your site on my social network. Wow, amazing blog design! How long have you been blogging?
    you make blogging easier. The subject matter is something that few men and women talk about logically.
    movavi video suite crack
    reg organizer crack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rarely do I find a blog that is similarly informative and entertaining, and
    Sure enough you hit a nail in the head. I found your blog site on Yahoo and looked at your first post
    content. Keep it running smoothly. Wow, this is what I was looking for, what information! Exxiksting is here on this blog, thanks to the director of this site. It is almost impossible to find people who have experience in this business, but you
    it seems you know what you're talking about! Thank you
    corel windvd pro crack
    windows movie maker crack
    musify crack
    em client crack

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge fan of your site. Excellent theme and colors.
    Leawo Prof. Media Crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Blog.... I Appreciate You. https://softhound.net/antivirus-crack-download/

    ReplyDelete