Monday 6 July 2015

What I've been up to!

Hey dolls! So the Summer is in full swing and I'm loving every second. I have been keeping up my health kick and hitting the gym. I also started taking an amazing potent tonic which I will be reviewing on the blog next week. I'm enjoying making plans involving both work and play as I approach my next adventure in my fashion career. I am now a fashion styling tutor for the LA College of Creative Arts! It is so exciting to join such a talented team. I will be teaching predominantly in Dublin but also in London too. I will post details about the upcoming courses on Lipstick Gossip.
I recently took part in a really cool campaign for Kildare Village - I was excited to be chosen as a select group of fashion folk and bloggers got the opportunity! We got to pick a pair of designer sunnies from Kildare Village and post to instagram in sync. I thought the #Flashtagram idea was pretty brilliant and I enjoyed checking out everyone's choices through checking out the hashtag. I selected a beautiful pair by Dolce and Gabbana as pictured below. I am heading to a press event next week in KV and I can't wait to see all their latest offerings.
Feeling like I should be sailing along the French Riviera in these D&G beauties from Kildare Village https://instagram.com/p/4ZD4XGqRdO/
I just finished up doing my personal shopping in Dundrum Town Centre for the Summer as the sales are in full swing. I really miss my clients already - you form great bonds when you get talking to someone over the space of 2 hours and it's a lovely feeling when the same people book in time and time again. It's like seeing an old friend but you have a different season of trends to experiment with! It nearly feels funny browsing the shops at the moment with a Butlers coffee and shopping for me and me alone! I truly feel that being a personal shopper part time as well as styling my shoots has given me a great balance and a deeper knowledge and instinct about women's shapes. It has been challenging too but in a very positive way.
Image by Hazel Coonagh 
I always enjoy dressing up for personal shopping in Dundrum and my regular shops to raid are Penneys, Zara, River Island and House of Fraser. These two selfies are taken in the awesome style team lounge.
www.instagram.com/lauramullettstylist 
www.instagram.com/lauramullettstylist
I hope you enjoyed my latest post guys and have an amazing week!

xo


6 comments:

  1. hey nice lipstick gossip. branded lipstick has best texture . I refer you :http://www.majorbrands.in/brand/cl_2-c_2711/cosmetics/lips/lipstick.html this site as inglot lipstick is also a good brand to use

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I just discovered your blog on Google, and I like it.
    is quite useful. I'll keep an eye out for brussels sprouts.
    If you keep doing this in the future, I will be grateful. A large number of people will profit.
    based on your writing Cheers!
    virtual dj crack
    cleanmymac crack
    appbluestacks crack
    counter strike condition zero cd crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing and presentation skills as well as your overall style have really impressed me.
    blog A purchased theme or one that you've modified is either the case.
    You? Whatever the situation may be, the most important thing is to listen to new music with high-quality lyrics.
    Today, I seldom come across a blog as nice as this one.

    replay music crack
    world of tanks wot crack
    hma pro vpn crack
    driver toolkit crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. There we go! This is the best blog entry I've ever read!
    While reading your post, I was transported back to my comfortable living room.
    friend! He'd always bring it up.
    This is the article I'd want to pass along to you.
    It's going to be an enjoyable read, no doubt. I appreciate you sharing this with us.
    opencloner ripper crack
    wipe pro crack
    mediahuman youtube downloader crack
    movavi video editor crack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the wonderful post! It was a pleasure to read; you have the gift of the written word.
    I am sure I can never solve this problem.
    I find it extremely complex and extensive.
    I can't wait to read your next post. I am doing my best to do it.
    to approve!
    cinema 4d crack
    macx video converter pro crack
    mirillis action crack
    hypersnap crack

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me. this blog has detailed information, its much more to learn from your blog post.I would like to thank you for the effort you put into writing this page.
    I also hope that you will be able to check the same high-quality content later.Good work with the hard work you have done I appreciate your work thanks for sharing it. It Is very Wounder Full Post.This article is very helpful, I wondered about this amazing article.. This is very informative.
    “you are doing a great job, and give us up to dated information”.
    home-designer-crack/
    animashooter-pioneer-crack/
    gilisoft-audio-toolbox-suite-8-5-0-crack-with-serial-key-free-download-2022/
    clonedvd-ultimate-crack/

    ReplyDelete